We all love to have an impressive personality stating that we are strong, and in a male dominating society we strive to prove that we have opinions that matter and stand out in our minds. The thing we might lack the most is understanding the differences between the strong character, the tough cookie, and imposing unjustified opinions just for the sake of pointing out our existence. It was often perceived that a weak female personality is the inability to make decisions on her own or not disclosing her opinions freely.
After reading a lot of personal development books and after going through a lot of exercises myself I wanted to share the traits that can actually give me or any other woman the strength in our outstanding personalities.
At first we have to admit and be aware that a strong character is not violent or stubborn; these are far from defining a strong personality, in both genders.
– A strong personality can’t be seen as vanity, there is a very thin line between being self-confident and vanity or pride in yourself which is a huge sign of a weak person.
– Sharpness is not strong. Some might assume that you have to be sharp and violent to put things straight while being strong is the art of being able to deal with others depending on their minds and never underestimating anyone.
– A strong female character uses her capabilities to achieve her goals and aspirations and overcome the difficulties to reach them.
– You find joy and pleasure in helping and guiding others. You don’t wait for anything from anyone in return for what you gave.
– The self confidence and strong personality make you not pay attention to the words of hypocrisy which other women usually enjoy. Your capabilities help you feel the sincerity in the words you receive.
– You are ambitious with targets and goals in life and you set a plan for yourself to work hard to achieve them and never give in to failure and despair.
– You are open to the world, to everyone and always up for meeting new people and building new relationships, which makes you worthy of love and respect.
– A strong woman knows the value of time, energy, and effort being put into tasks and knows how to invest in herself to enjoy and balance her work and leisure.
– In the end, what is most important is a strong woman who is proud of her opinions and not afraid to share them with anyone, not afraid of telling the truth to anybody, but is also keen and considerate about the feelings of others. Even when you have the ability to fight hard you’ll still have the internal power of observation that enables you to read what is going on around you and adjust your reactions accordingly.
“A strong woman understands that the gifts such as logic, decisiveness, and strength are just as feminine as intuition and emotional connection. She values and uses all of her gifts.” – Nancy Rathburn