Believing is just the beginning! All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust!
“All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust!” – J.M. Barrie, “Peter Pan”
It’s all about believing your dream and chasing it. Mandela did it, Abraham Lincoln did it, Marie Curie did it, Cinderella did it—and you will do it.
Never underestimate a dream, and never trick yourself into thinking you can’t be whom you want to be. Life is about dreaming, taking risks, and fulfilling goals. But believing is only the beginning. You can’t sit still and wait for a dream to materialize; all achievers were once dreamers who had not only faith, but also ambition.
To start achieving your dream, you must:
1. Have faith in the amazing power of a dream.
2. Create a vision for the future. Live this vision—fantasize about it, build on it, see it grow, and allow yourself to be
taken over by it-.
3. Develop an emotional yet intelligent attitude toward your dream.
4. Set up an action plan for your dream, and be patient and realistic (Rome wasn’t build in a day).
5. Live with the subconscious belief that this dream is a reality, and is happening even though you don’t see it just yet. Let it be the fuel running your engine, the reason you get out of bed every morning, and the motivation to clear your head and meditate in your room every night.
6. Don’t surrender, and never take no for answer. Be persistent.
7. Don’t let negative thoughts control you or hold you back.
8. Be flexible and open-minded for any detours on the road to achieving your dream (as long as they don’t keep you from your final goal).
9. Review your progress frequently: Are you getting closer? Are you on track? If not, change your approach—before it’s too late.
10. Consult experienced people around you, and listen to everyone. You never know who will add value to your thoughts and give you a free insight you were never aware of.
Whenever the road ahead of you becomes blocked, remember that there is an “outer space”, as Thomas Edison once described it. Simply pray to your god to expand your creative imagination and inner peace.
And at the end, never ever give up. Dreams will simply remain dreams and never become realities if you stop moving toward them.
Don’t stop dreaming—and believing.